* START HEALTHY *
One package which contains 3 unique probiotic beverages with cultured ferments, brewed in Brussels by craft brewers!
This Box Detox package 3K contains 12 bottles x 33 cl of 3 types of drinks : Kefir, Kombucha & Kvass.
- Kefir Ginger & Rosemary (Ginger juice, Lemon juice, Fig syrup) - 4 x 33 cl
- Kombucha Mighty Berry (Strawberry - Raspberry - Hibiscus) - 4 x 33 cl
- Brussels Kvas Original (Rye malt, barley malt) - 4 x 33 cl
These are RAW drinks (non pasteurized). Please keep them refrigerated!
3K, 3Tastes, 3Drinks to be discovered!
3 drinks, 3 tastes, result of 3 different types of fermentation: (Kvas – cereals fermented by leaven; Kombucha – fermented tea by SCOBY & fruit Kefir – fermented water & fruit juice by kefir grains).
- All of them have a long history and known by their beneficial impact on human health.
- All of them are raw (non pasteurized, which means they contain billions of vitamins & probiotics).
- All of them are non alcoholic (may contain small amount of alcohol because of presence of wild yeast during the fermentation)
Kefir - produced by Kult Kefir https://kultkefir.com
Water kefir, also known as sugar kefir or tibicos. The main ingredients used for its production are water kefir grains (a symbiosis of bacteria and yeast contained within grains), a sucrose solution, dried fruits (most commonly figs) and lemon.
Kombucha – produced by Smile Kombucha https://www.smilekombucha.com
Kombucha is a refreshing beverage obtained by the fermentation of sugared tea with a symbiotic culture of acetic bacteria and fungi, consumed for its beneficial effects on human health.
Kvass - produced by Brussels Kvas https://brusselskvas.com
Kvass is a cereal-based beverage, used mostly as a type of soft drink. Kvass is a sparkling, sweet or sour beverage with a rye bread flavor and golden-brown color.
They all have “Good” bacteria inside* and all are Naturally fermented · Organic ingredients · Vegan · Billions of live probiotic cultures per bottle · Naturally sparkling · Nothing artificial · No sweeteners · No GMO · No preservative
*“Good” bacteria are essential for the human body to function properly. Probiotic bacteria are “healthy” bacteria that are believed to support gut health and vital digestive functions, as well as beneficially influencing other bodily processes. Everyday life – stress, pollution, poor diet – can knock your gut bacteria off balance. Consuming living probiotic foods may help keep your gut functioning optimally.
Box Detox 3K | Kefir - Kombucha - Kvass