Want to join Brussels Kvas Team?
Brussels Kvas is looking for an intern Brewer Assistant.
The key responsibility is to oversee the brewing process. You will ensure the brew recipe is being followed accordingly and accurately and the kvass is stored correctly.
- Preparation of orders
- Maintaining the general cleanliness of the brewery and production areas
- Management of stocks and deliveries
- Resolving technical incidents
- Compliance with HAASP (AFSCA) standards related to this type of production.
As part of your internship, you will be involved in all the activities of the brewery:
Brewing, bottling, packaging, logistics, sales.
Experience in a brewery is a great asset! The brewery will take the time to train you in the many activities of the position.
- You are flexible, enthusiastic and a team player
- You are very rigorous and organized by nature
- You are in excellent physical condition
- You are able to learn very quickly
- You are sensitive to hygiene standards
- You are autonomous
- Mechanical skills are a great advantage
- Fluency in English is a must (company language)
Brussels Kvas srl is a nano brewery specialised in the production of fermented beverages is looking for a Brewer Assitant to join its team. Under the guidance of the company manager, the trainee will be called upon to participate in the various spheres of kvas and kombucha production. We offer you a motivating and varied job within a fast growing company. Training and various opportunities to grow within the company.